To be a leading University that develops highly enterprising graduates prepared and dedicated to building a more just and sustainable society locally, nationally and globally, with appropriate innovations that advance quality of life.
To support the development of Rwanda by discovering and advancing knowledge, committed to the highest standards of academic excellence , where students are prepared for lives of service, leadership and solutions.
Objectives (to include):
– Develop interdisciplinary, problem-based academic programmes aligned with Rwanda’s development needs.
– Integrate IT-based resources from around the world.
– Ensure students have the leadership, entrepreneurship and management skills needed to create employment.
– Prepare students for service to their communities and country through applied service learning programmes nationally and internationally.
– Create applied, evidence-driven, research centres focused on problem solving, aligned with Rwanda’s development needs.
– Develop continuous education programs for upgrading skills and knowledge.